Anti Money-Laundering, Fraud & Identity Management
Our core capabilities cover the delivery of better practice identity and fraud management systems and investigative frameworks. These include anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing strategies and controls. Our consulting team draws from a wide range of experiences within the national intelligence and security environments as well as extensive experience across the law enforcement sector and national regulatory sector.
Our team has nationally leading expertise in interdiction and investigation, which provides clients with a reliable mix of practical experience that is on the forefront of emerging theories and methodologies. This includes national operational law enforcement activities in criminal and anti-corruption roles as well as participation in national working groups, such as the OECD national anti-bribery convention. We have assisted industry and government in major anti-fraud initiatives and understand national regulatory and compliance based service industries.
Relevant experience and consulting services from our team in this area include:
- Delivery of national anti-fraud intelligence analysis and investigative outcomes for the Commonwealth and state policing and regulatory agencies.
- Delivery of anti-money laundering training packages on the legislative packages and national regulatory policy.
- Major national level investigative outcomes in anti-fraud and money laundering.
- Advisory and assessment roles for selected ASEAN government agencies on anti-corruption and governance systems on behalf of the Commonwealth and ASEAN.
- Briefings and expert advice to professional forums, nationally and internationally, as well as to specific industry groups and national boards of governance, such as the Australian Prudential and Regulatory Agency.